how does it
Astaxanthin is recognized as being one of the most powerful antioxidants found in nature. This effect might protect cells from damage. Astaxanthin might also improve the way the immune system functions. It is of particular significance, because unlike some other types of antioxidants, astaxanthin never becomes a pro-oxidant in the body so it can never cause harmful oxidation.
1. Strengthens the cardiovascular system.
2. Improves the immune system.
3. Supports the brain with neuroprotective effects.
4. Boost the liver and heart functions.
5. Increases muscular strength and endurance.
6. Protects the skin form UVA exposure and the retinal tissues from oxidation.
7. Modulate aging through anti-oxidant mechanisms